Sometimes looking through a straight finder scope can be a strain, making you crouch down and crane your neck. Well, you can call off the chiropractors because this right-angle finder scope lets you view in contortion-free comfort! What's more, it has a built-in Amici prism to provide a correctly oriented view - not upside-down as with standard finders.
This achromatic, crosshair finder features fully coated glass lenses, internal baffling, and focus adjustment. It includes an aluminum bracket with two perpendicular thumbscrews for easy alignment. Dovetail foot fits many Orion telescopes (see list below). Dovetail base (#7214) can be purchased for custom installations. Prism and telescope eyepiece are not removable.
This Black 6x30 Right-Angle Correct-Image Finder Scope is the perfect size for small to mid-aperture telescopes. 6x magnification, 30mm-diameter objective lenses. Field of view, 7°. Weighs 10 oz.
This finder scope fits these telescopes:
- Orion Apex 90, 102, and 127 Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescopes
- Orion AstroView 6 Reflector Telescope and Orion AstroView 80, 100, 120, and 120ST Refractor Telescopes
- Orion Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes
- Orion ED80, ED100 and ED120 Refractor Telescopes
- Orion ShortTube 80 Refractor Telescopes and Refractor Telescope Optical Tube Assemblies
- Orion SkyQuest XT4.5, XT6, XT8, XT10, and XT12 Dobsonian Telescopes
- All Orion SkyView Pro, Atlas, and Sirius Telescopes
- Orion SpaceProbe 130 and 130ST Reflector Telescopes
- Orion StarMax 90, 102, and 127 Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescopes
- StarSeeker 100 Refractor Telescopes and StarSeeker 130 Reflector Telescopes
- 150mm and 180mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescopes
- Orion VersaGo 80ST and 90 Refractor Telescopes, Orion VersaGo 102 Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope, and Orion 130ST Reflector Telescope
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only. For complete warranty details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our product support section for instruction manuals and more
Orders received by 5pm UTC for in-stock items ship the next business day. When an item is not in-stock we will ship it as soon as it becomes available. Typically in-stock items will ship first and backordered items will follow as soon as they are available. You have the option in check out to request that your order ship complete, if you'd prefer.